Saturday, December 13, 2008

Daddy Takes Good Photos Too

Steve took these one morning a couple of weeks ago. I thought they were nice and artistic with the sunlight coming in.










On a completely different note... I am officially done breastfeeding. Audrey began to wean herself about a month ago and then stopped altogether a couple of weeks ago. I have been pumping at home and work but my milk supply has all but dried up. So I decided to be done. I was kind of sad at first but now I am okay with it. I feel like I did the best I could for as long as I could, and it was her decision to wean. I have enough breastmilk stored in the freezer for another month and then we'll only have to use formula for 2 months until her first birthday. So... goodbye breast pump! May we see each other again soon!




No comments: