Monday, December 1, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...

Audrey woke up Thanksgiving morning with two new teeth! She now has her front two teeth. We think she might be getting some more in because she continues to drool and bite everything in sight! She even bit my shoulder the other night and it hurt now that she has teeth on top and bottom! We had a wonderful weekend with the family. Papa Curtis gave his Christmas gifts to the great grandkids last night. Audrey got a riding car. She really enjoys riding and pushing it. I also got my Christmas present early. Steve went to Walmart at 4 am on Black Friday and got a digital camcorder. Once I figure out how to transfer the images onto the computer I'll post some pictures. I have a few days off this week so I should have time to mess around with it. I love it! Audrey is having her 9 month/Christmas card photos taken this week. I can't believe we're into December already!

No comments: