Friday, December 12, 2008

9 month check-up

Audrey had her 9 month check-up today. She showed off all her tricks to the doctor, it was quite cute. She gained nearly 4 pounds and grew almost 2 inches in just 3 months! She is now 17 pounds and 4 ounces (up to the 25th percentile finally!) and 27 and 5/8 inches (smack dab in the middle of the charts). She's been eating more and more table food lately; grilled cheese, mashed potatoes, bananas, peeled grapes. She continues to dislike macaroni and cheese. Her newest achievement is free standing for a few seconds. She even did it for Grandma, Papa and Aunt Angi this evening. We also saw Santa tonight. Audrey was great and wasn't scared a bit. She did like to pull on his beard though! I hope she told him she wanted the Jungle Cruise and Crawler! Zoey and Jackson enjoyed the visit too. I think Mom and Angi got some great pics. I used the video camera and one of these days I'll figure out how to get video on here! I have a lot of days off around Christmas and New Years, so we'll see if I can figure it out by then...

No comments: