Friday, January 8, 2010

Sentences

I haven't taken very many pictures lately. I have a few more of Christmas and a few more of the snow to post. Plus I need to give a 22 month update on Audrey. But I wanted to post this before I forgot about it. Two days ago Audrey said two full sentences and in front of witnesses! I was making breakfast and I told her we were having toast, she plainly said, "I don't want toast." I was shocked for two reasons: 1) She said a sentence I could understand and 2) She definitely has an opinion that she can express. Then later that day we were at Grandma's and she couldn't reach a book that she wanted and said, "I gotta get that book." How on earth did we get from one and two word phrases to comprehensible sentences?!? I can not believe she will 2 in just two short months. Hopefully this crazy cold and snowy weather will be gone by then...

No comments: