Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

 After many attempts, Audrey finally posed for a sweet bunny picture.


 Yes, my child wore and dress AND a hat. And she liked it! However, she wouldn't wear dress shoes so she wore her trusty old tennis shoes. That's my girl.
 I love Christopher's expression of "I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do here?"

 And then they were off to find their treasure!

 Christopher did really well for his first time. He couldn't keep up with the older kids and wanted to open every egg before going on to the next. But I think he enjoyed himself nonetheless.


 Then we went inside and opened eggs and found pennies, toys and candy!


 Grandma gave the kids their Easter baskets and Audrey got a Dora book.
 And everyone got duck horns. Lots of fun!

Another great Easter with family!

No comments: