Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christopher at 15 months and other miscellaneous stuff at the Abbott Household

 Christopher has cut 3 teeth in the last 3 weeks. We are now up to 13 teeth, he has all 4 molars and 1 eye tooth. He can also say Papa and he new favorite, uh-oh! He likes to scribble with crayons, stack blocks (up to 5!) and LOVES Legos! He can follow simple instructions and still eats like a horse.
 We went to Bass Pro Shop (I know, we so look like a bass pro shop kind of family) last week to see Santa. Audrey did great. Christopher, not so much. He wouldn't even sit on his lap for a second! I'll scan Audrey's picture later. We'll see if we can get Christopher to see Santa closer to Christmas. I'm not holding my breath.
 They had many activities for Steve, I mean, the children. :)
 If only we had a room in our house that we could dedicate to track cars. Audrey could have done this all day!

 Christopher was perfectly content with his candy cane.

 And no trip is complete without a visit to the giant fish tank!

 I have so many teeth coming in, I'll chew on anything!
 Seriously?

Even though I look tired, I love this anyway.

No comments: