Thursday, September 30, 2010

9 Weeks- It's going way too fast!

I think they like each other. :)
Christopher loves the camera.
And the cats. He coos at them when he gets close enough.
This crazy hair!
I love tummy time.
I love my Grandma!

My kids and their small heads! Even a newborn hat is too big on him!

Sleeping...
sleeping...
Christopher's 2 month check up went well. He's up to 11 pounds and 12 ounces, another 11 ounce gain in one week. He's in the 50th percentile for weight and 90th for length at 24 inches! His head, just like his sister,is in the 10th. He took his shots okay and had no adverse reactions. Audrey got her flu shot and didn't even flinch. She told the nurse "thank you, thank you very much" after it was all done. What a character! She also came up to me while nursing and exclaimed "the baby is eating your boob!" Oh boy. :)

No comments: