Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Week 3

I have been going to a breastfeeding support group every Tuesday at the hospital. I have really enjoyed going. I seem to be the breastfeeding guru because I am the only one there with 2 kids, everyone else is on their first. Right now the babies range in age from one week to eight weeks. The lactation nurse helps everyone with the physical and clinical aspects and I get a lot of questions about the practical parts like going back to work and pumping at home. One of the perks is weighing your infant every week. Christopher is plumping up! He gained 1/2 a pound in one week! He is up to 7 pounds 12 ounces. I won't be going next week because Christopher is going to his one month check-up on Monday and will be weighed there. I am curious to see how long he is now too!

No comments: