Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter!

Audrey didn't want to pose in front of the rabbits and eggs but sure had a fun time playing with them!
She kept picking up the eggs and relocating them.

Pretty girl, pretty flowers.
The girls were having a blast in the front yard!

It took her a bit to get the concept but she finally put some eggs in her basket.

I think she was just happy to be running free outside!
The silly boys!
More eggs!
Grandma and Zoey took a swing break!

They were happy!

Audrey liked this swing after collecting eggs.


Oops, ignore the duplicate.

Zoey giving kisses!

My tomboy let me paint her toes for Easter! I thought they were so pretty!

Easter basket time!

Audrey was getting cranky so we opened the basket at home after a much needed nap.

She loved the eggs!

They had candy in them!

It was yummy!

Completely unrelated to Easter, I am 5 months along now and officially over the half-way mark to meeting my son!

No comments: