Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Adventures of the Almost-Two-Year-Old!

So, Audrey absolutely hates having anything on her head. A hat, birettes, pony tails, anything. Tonight at church, Stephanie was able to convince her to wear her hair in a pony tail and she kept it that way all evening! In fact, she didn't like it when I took out the birettes before she went to bed.
But doesn't she look so cute?!
Maybe I can get her into pig tails for her 2 year old pictures next week!
We were at Red Robin yesterday for lunch. Audrey insisted on trying out my lemon.
With every taste she gave that sour look, yet she kept going back for more! It was hilarious!
And we started back with the potty training again. We started last week and have had pretty good results with peeing.
She keeps her interest by reading.
I keep asking her to smile but she is not having it.
I have to remind her every 2 hours to potty but occasionally she'll ask to go on her own. Pooping is going to take longer to master...
I also get these looks I get when I ask her to smile. What a goof! And then she wants to look at the pictures on the camera after she's given me this squinty face!

And we still love to golf with Daddy!

We went to the mall with Grandma last week and rode the carosel several times.
She kept calling the dolphin a fish. Pretty close.
Good form.

No comments: