Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Audrey's 2 month portrait
Another little person like me! Zoey and Audrey learning how to play with each other.
Grandma Suzie is funny!
Aunt Lugene (or as Jackson would say, Aunt "Bluejeans")
Meeting Great Papa Curtis for the first time.

Happy Mother's Day!

Papa Don
Grandpa Darrell and Grandma Jo drove in from Lawrence for the cookout
Talking to Granny Jo






My first Mother's Day was great! Aunt Lugene and Papa Curtis from Denver flew out for the weekend. We had a lot going on! Audrey had her two month old portrait taken. Not that I am biased or anything, but I think she is absolutely adorable! Audrey was blessed and dedicated in church today. And then we had a family cookout at my parents' courtesy of Travis. And tomorrow is my parents' 35th wedding anniversary! Here are some pics of the weekend's festivities. One of these days I will learn how to rotate the pictures the correct way. It's too late in the night to figure it out now... Lugene and my mom have some good pictures too. Hopefully I will get those posted as well.







No comments: