Monday, April 21, 2008

Sleeping and Growing

I can sleep anywhere! In my cradle...
In my crib...
Sucking my fingers (can't quite figure out the thumb yet)...

With Daddy...


Audrey is now out of newborn clothes and diapers! Yay! Now I have to redo her drawers. She is also sleeping more at night. Usually giving me 4-5 hours, but last night she slept 6 hours! Wow! On another positive note, I have been feeling so much better. I have a lot more energy (must be the extra sleep!). Last week I rearranged the furniture in our bedroom, something I have been wanting to do since we've been married! My plan is to tackle one room a week until my maternity leave is done, only 6 short weeks to go. I have my 6 week post partum check-up with the doctor this week. I'm sure everything will be fine. I am curious to see if I have lost any more weight since the initial shock of losing 23 pounds...







No comments: